ECOTEL is a Canadian mobile operator whose mission is to operate and manage independent telecommunications networks. ECOTEL’s network covers 5.8 million square kilometers of spectrum, providing coast-to-coast coverage of 58% of Canada. More than 130 open-pit mines and industrial sites near Kitimat, Timmins, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Val-d’Or, Rouyn-Noranda, Chibougamau, Fermont and Labrador City can benefit from the services offered by Ambra Solutions and ECOTEL. At ECOTEL, you’ll have…
Our team is made up of passionate people who rise to every challenge in a harmonious working environment. Excellent communication between colleagues fosters teamwork and ensures maximum results in a stimulating environment.
ADVANTAGES THAT MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
A group insurance program (dental and medical), a pension plan (up to 5% employer contribution), a physical activity bonus and an employee assistance program.
A flexible work schedule, the possibility of telecommuting, a great deal of autonomy for the employee, as well as unparalleled opportunities for growth and development (training in all areas).
As a systems administrator, you’ll be working with an experienced team on a variety of large-scale projects. Here’s what a systems administrator’s job might look like…
- You administer physical and virtual access (account configuration and management);
- You manage and monitor the performance of physical and virtual servers (VMware),
- You meet our customers, both French and English-speaking, virtually to discuss the progress of their tickets.
- Drafting of support contracts to ensure the inclusion of technical aspects
- You perfect our internal and external monitoring systems on Linux
- You meet with the support team via Teams to validate the status of files.
- You support our mining customers on various level 2 and 3 issues
SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@ECO-TEL.CO
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The masculine gender is used to lighten the text;