ECOTEL is a Canadian cellular operator whose mission is to operate and manage independent telecommunications networks. ECOTEL’s network has 5.8 million square kilometers of spectrum, covering 58 % of Canadian territory, from coast to coast. More than 130 open-pit mines and industrial sites near Kitimat, Timmins, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Val-d’Or, Rouyn-Noranda, Chibougamau, Fermont and Labrador City can take advantage of the services offered by Solutions Ambra and ECOTEL. At ECOTEL, you will have…
Our team is made up of passionate people who succeed in meeting all challenges in a harmonious work environment. Excellent communication between colleagues promotes teamwork and allows us to achieve maximum results in a stimulating environment.
BENEFITS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
A group insurance program (dental and medical), a pension plan (up to 5 % employer contribution), a physical activity bonus and an employee assistance program.
Flexible work hours, the possibility of telecommuting, a lot of autonomy for the employee as well as outstanding growth and development opportunities (training in all areas).
Here is what a typical day in the life of a NOC Technician looks like…
- You are part of a team that provides a 24/7/365 monitoring and detection service
- You monitor and resolve network performance problems using monitoring tools
- You detect service outages and ensure rapid restoration
- You carry out an initial analysis of the problems detected
- You open the follow-up tickets related to the problems detected, carry out a prioritization and contact the resources required
- You document tickets and follow up on them
- You provide technical assistance and advice to level 1 technicians (on-site team) and/or customers through telephone, email or via the ticketing platform following established procedures
- You transmit complex incidents to level 3 specialists
- You participate in the implementation of new procedures
- You document and update the configurations of the different solutions
- You carry out routine maintenance and backup tasks on network equipment and servers
- You collaborate with other teams and departments to ensure optimal performance and availability networks
- You participate in the guard rotation
Only selected candidates will be contacted